Wednesday, February 13, 2013

My Lent Project (Day 1)

Well it's been a while since I posted my last blog. I've been very busy and sadly haven't made much time for this part of my life. With that said I hope to carve out time more often so I can write more blog posts. On top of my regular posts I will be periodically informing you of my Lent progress. This year I am giving up meats and desserts, so it will be extremely hard for me, seeing that I could basically qualify as a meatitarian. I will try to keep updating my progress/struggles as much as I can. I know this will be hard, but I also know it will totally be worth it!

Now, for a picture of my awesome(not) lunch today! Chocolate milk, breadstick, chips, and wilted salad!(I opted out of eating the mini apple.)



Matthew 19:26 
Jesus looked at them and said, 
“With man this is impossible, 
but with God all things are possible.”

No comments:

Post a Comment